Logo di www.ilbellodellavita.it
Bomboniere solidali di AMREF
| HOME | Amore & Amicizia | Il diario di TPA | Libri... Cinema&TV | Musica | Foto & Viaggi | FORUM | NEWSLETTER | Mappa |
Benvenuto Visitatore.
Effettua il Login oppure Registrati.
Forum di .il Bello della Vita .it
« Yankees manager Aaron Boone would like to see Luis »
14.10.19 alle ore 08:50:18

Forum di .il Bello della Vita .it
   Pensieri in libertà...
   Le tue Poesie
(Moderatori: Master, tpa)
   Yankees manager Aaron Boone would like to see Luis
« Topic Precedente | Prossimo Topic »
Pagine: 1  Rispondi Rispondi Invia il Topic Invia il Topic Stampa Stampa
   Autore  Topic: Yankees manager Aaron Boone would like to see Luis  (letto 52 volte)
zhangzk
BdV Friend

we enjoy life like you

TORNA SU

Yankees manager Aaron Boone would like to see Luis
« Data del Post: 10.07.19 alle ore 08:53:50 »
Rispondi con quote Rispondi con quote Modifica Modifica

He just wants someone else to take over in the second inning.

Severino pitched five innings to earn his major league-leading 14th win Rock Ya-Sin Jersey , Brett Gardner and Aaron Judge each hit solo home runs, and New York beat the Toronto Blue Jays 8-5 Saturday.

Severino (14-2) won his fifth straight start, allowing three runs and five hits. Two of the hits off Severino were home runs, marking the first time this season that he has allowed more than one homer in a game. Severino has allowed three earned runs or less in 16 consecutive starts.

”He’s been everything you want an ace to be,” Boone said.

The All-Star rosters will be announced Sunday, although starting pitchers for each league won’t be named until the day before the game.

”I’d love to see him start, and go one inning,” Boone said.

Jonathan Holder, David Robertson, Dellin Betances each worked one inning and Aroldis Chapman got the first out of the ninth before leaving with a sore left knee, the same injury that has bothered him for several weeks.

”Just a little more discomfort than what I usually have been feeling http://www.coltscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-ben-banogu-jersey ,” Champman said through a translator.

With the Yankees ahead by four runs, Boone wasn’t about to take any chances.

”He said he was fine to continue but I just didn’t want to mess with it,” Boone said.

Chasen Shreve finished for New York, giving up a solo homer to Aledmys Diaz.

Gardner connected on left-hander J.A. Happ’s first pitch of the game, the 14th leadoff homer of his career and first time he’s gone deep on the opening pitch.

Judge piled on when he homered on Happ’s fifth pitch, his 25th of the season.

”He does a good job of really painting the corners and mixing his pitches well,” Judge said of Happ.” We were able to capitalize on a couple that were out over the plate.”

Happ (10-5), a potential trade target for the Yankees, had a dreadful audition. He allowed six runs and four hits in 2 2-3 innings, his shortest start of the season.

”You never know what’s speculation, what’s truth Parris Campbell Jersey , and what has any realistic chance,” Happ said of the trade rumours. ”I’m just trying to play and pitch and I’m happy right here.”

Loggato
Pagine: 1  Rispondi Rispondi Invia il Topic Invia il Topic Stampa Stampa

« Topic Precedente | Prossimo Topic »

torna in alto... TORNA SU torna in alto...

Copyright 2002-2005 © .ilBellodellaVita.it
Layout © .ilBellodellavita.it - Info e Note Legali
Forum di .il Bello della Vita .it » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP1!
YaBB © 2000-2001,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.